The 2018 Pathway to Employability Forum will be held on 18 July 2018 at University of Technology Sydney from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm.
This event is for students with disability enrolled in tertiary education across Sydney.
Why should you attend?
- Gain inspiration, knowledge and career development strategies to undertake successful transitions from university to appropriate and satisfying employment.
- Find out more about ongoing assistance from careers services and mentoring and internship programs.
- Develop your understanding of rights in relation to disclosure and workplace adjustments.
- Network with university, employers and other key organisations with the aim of improving your transition experience and employment outcomes.
When: Wednesday 18 July
Time: 9:30am – 3:00pm
Where: UTS Chau Chak Wing Building 8 , 14-28 Ultimo Rd, Ultimo NSW 2007, level 2 room 005(CB08.02.005). Click here to download the venue map.
Cost: Free to attend
This event is hosted by the University of Technology and supported by an organising committee comprising:
- Disability Service staff and Careers & Cooperative Education staff members from the current host – University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney University
- Australian Network on Disability
- National Disability Coordination Officer Program