The Inner West Disability Forum is a network that comprises of members who work in the disability sector in the Inner West suburbs of Sydney. The forum provides an opportunity for information sharing, networking and professional development opportunities for members.
Throughout the year the forum committee hosts 4 meetings for members with guest presenters. Previous presenters have included the NDIA, NSW Ombudsman, Fair Trading and more. These meetings also provide a great opportunities for information sharing and networking with others in the disability sector.
The 2018 meeting dates will be available shortly.
For more information, or if you are interested in joining IWDF please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current IWDF Committee Members
- Hawanatu Bangura – Ethnic Community Services Co-operative
- Jessica Buhne – National Disability Coordination Officer Program
- Mark Burfield – Ability Linker, Settlement Services International
- Myra Hechanova – Burwood Council
- Julie Phillips – Inner West Council
- Matthew Vierboom – Participate Australia