The National Disability Coordination Officer Program is looking for participants with disability from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to take part in a film project.
There are 2 important aspects in this film project:
1. Share your successes and barriers in achieving your education and employment goals
2. Have the opportunity to learn film making and story telling
The aim of this project is to showcase the successes and inspirational stories from culturally and linguistically diverse community members, so that others within those communities can apply the same techniques to success and reduce the barriers to education and employment.
There are two ways to submit an application:
- You can submit a video answering the questions in the application pack
- You can submit a written application
- To download the application pack click here.
- To download the Media consent form click here.
- To download the Parent consent form (if under 18 years) click here.
Applications close on Friday 26 October. Applications after this date will not be considered.
For more information email email@example.com or phone (02) 9036 3607.
This project is funded by the Federal Department of Education and Training and the James N Kirby Foundation and comprises of NDCOs from Sydney, Northern Sydney, Western Sydney, Illawara and South East and New England regions. We thank Settlement Services International, Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association, Advance Diversity Services and Why Documentaries for your contributions to this project.