The Inner West Disability Forum is a network that comprises of members who work in the disability sector in the Inner West suburbs of Sydney. The forum provides an opportunity to collectively identify gaps and barriers within the region and to work together to improve the services delivered to people with disability. Information and resource sharing as well as networking is a key component of the network.
Throughout the year the forum committee hosts 4 meetings for members with guest presenters. Previous presenters have included the NDIA, NSW Ombudsman, Fair Trading and more. These meetings provide the opportunity for information sharing and networking with others in the disability sector.
If you are interested in joining the IWDF please visit: https://mailman.sydney.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/iwdf
For general enquiries please contact Jessica Buhne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current IWDF Committee Members
- Jessica Buhne – National Disability Coordination Officer Program
- Mark Burfield – Ability Linker, Settlement Services International
- Myra Hechanova – Burwood Council
- Julie Phillips – Inner West Council
- Matthew Vierboom – Participate Australia
- Melanie Werner – Mable
- James Bijjada – Focus Care