The Inner West Disability Forum is a network that comprises of members who work in the disability sector in the Inner West suburbs of Sydney. The forum provides an opportunity for information sharing, networking and professional development for members.
Throughout the year the forum committee hosts 4 meetings for members with guest presenters. Previous presenters have included the NDIA, NSW Ombudsman, Fair Trading and more. These meetings also provide a great opportunities for information sharing and networking with others in the disability sector.
The 2019 meeting dates are as follows:
- Thursday 14 March 9:30 – 11:30am – Ashfield Civic Centre
- Thursday 13 June 9:30 – 11:30am – Burwood RSL
- Thursday 19 September 9:30 – 11:30am – Ashfield Civic Centre
- Thursday 21 November 9:30 – 11:30am – Ashfield Civic Centre
If you are interested in joining IWDF please email Shea Faulkner at Shea.Faulkner@westernsydney.edu.au
Current IWDF Committee Members
- Jessica Buhne – National Disability Coordination Officer Program
- Mark Burfield – Ability Linker, Settlement Services International
- Myra Hechanova – Burwood Council
- Clara Kelleher – Disability Services Australia
- Julie Phillips – Inner West Council
- Matthew Vierboom – Participate Australia
- Melanie Werner – Mable