The Inner West Disability Forum is a network that comprises of members who work in the disability sector in the Inner West suburbs of Sydney. The forum provides an opportunity for information sharing, networking and professional development for members.
Throughout the year the forum committee hosts 4 meetings for members with guest presenters. Previous presenters have included the NDIA, NSW Ombudsman, Fair Trading and more. These meetings also provide a great opportunities for information sharing and networking with others in the disability sector.
The 2019 meeting dates are as follows:
- Thursday 14 March 9:30 – 11:30am
- Thursday 20 June 9:30 – 11:30am
- Thursday 19 September 9:30 – 11:30am
- Thursday 21 November 9:30 – 11:30am
All meetings will be held at the Ashfield Civic Centre, 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
For more information, or if you are interested in joining IWDF please email email@example.com
Current IWDF Committee Members
- Jessica Buhne – National Disability Coordination Officer Program
- Mark Burfield – Ability Linker, Settlement Services International
- Myra Hechanova – Burwood Council
- Clara Kelleher – Disability Services Australia
- Julie Phillips – Inner West Council
- Matthew Vierboom – Participate Australia