The 2018 Pathway to Employability Forum was held on 18 July 2018 at University of Technology Sydney.
The aim of this event was to provide students with disability enrolled in higher education with:
- inspiration, knowledge and career development strategies to undertake successful transitions from university to appropriate and satisfying employment.
- information around ongoing assistance from careers services and mentoring and internship programs.
- an understanding of rights in relation to disclosure and workplace adjustments.
- networking with university, employers and other key organisations with the aim of improving transition experience and employment outcomes.
This event was hosted by the University of Technology and supported by an organising committee comprising:
- Disability Service staff and Careers & Cooperative Education staff members from the current host – University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney University
- Australian Network on Disability
- National Disability Coordination Officer Program
Thank you to the event sponsors: